WebCEO is an online marketing platform which offers a series of useful tools for optimizing the real estate blog SEO and improve the visibility of the real estate web.
This platform uses the module management system which allows us to use the functions according to the necessities of the Community Manager.
Each of the modules counts with specific characteristics and they are integrated to the general system in a practical way.
WebCEO´s control panel is quite friendly, as it offers a clean and structured interface in order to manage each module used. In the same time, all elements of the SEO management platform count with a very effective help section which brings the possibility to understand each function better in order to achieve the maximum level of productivity.
WebCEO is an excellent complement for optimizing the real estate SEO and it allows the integration of its system with Google Search Console.
Although it is a very complete tool with advanced functions, the combined data with Google Analytics will appear to be much more complete.
Among other functions, WebCEO offers the possibility to compare keywords with other websites, traffic measurements, social media analytics, marketing control, achieved backlinks and elements for the SEO optimization of the real estate blog and website.
A featured aspect is the way in which WebCEO shows the obtained info to the user. It does it through a very organized structure, using graphics and other effective elements.
SEO optimization of sites with WebCEO.
The first step is to register an address of the real estate blog, which will give the name of the new project of SEO analysis automatically.
Once selected the name of the domain of the real estate blog or website, we must introduce the specific pages to analyse.
Example: costainvest.org/en, costainvest.org/español/real estate/coaching, etc.
Afterwards, we need to include the domains of our main competitors, as the starting point before getting the keywords and the anchor texts from the system.
Once WebCEO gets the keywords and anchor texts used by the competitors, we need to select some of them, as that list might be quite extended. Example:
Once we completed the previous steps, the automatic scanning of the real estate blog and web starts. This scanning will show a huge quantity of info in order to get a correct SEO optimization.
WebCEO optimization console.
WebCEO analyses different factors of a website or blog. These can be selected manually and their development, according to the set targets, will be showed by percentages.
This platform uses 8 elements for analysing the real estate SEO which are divided in a great quantity of tool subsets.
The real estate webmaster can supervise the progress of the set targets according to the necessities of the real estate, as he can also control each element linked to the SEO of the real estate blog or website in a precise way.
This is a very effective system, as factors that have been optimized can be included, and those that are pending factors can also be added. As a result, the real estate can evaluate the level of SEO optimization of its website and real estate blog in a precise way.
Search for keywords.
Searching of keywords: select the most effective keywords and anchor texts in order to optimize the pages of the real estate websites.
- Gather relevant keywords that the target public uses in order to localize the real estate product and its services.
- Tool for suggesting the keywords in order to increase the list with phrases and related anchor texts.
- Analyse the competence in order to get more suggestions of related anchor texts and keywords.
- Use Google Search Console (known as Google Webmaster Tools) in order to identify the way to improve the content of the real estate blog.
- Localize the list of used keywords according to their effectiveness.
- Select the most valuable pages of the site in order to optimize them with the specific keywords.
SEO On-Page with WebCEO.
SEO On-Page, structure of the website and the optimization of the page for high positions on the search engines.
- Detect the free domains that contain keywords (in order to use them with redirect 301).
- Implement the HTTPS protocol on the real estate web and blog in order to improve their visibility.
- Optimize Google and Bing´ s consoles for webmasters.
- Use the tag administrator of Google Search Console in order to manage all the follow up activities of the site from only one place.
- Optimize the pages´ titles with the specific keywords.
- Delete the duplicated title tags.
- Create a unique and relevant meta-description tag for each optimized page.
- Delete the duplicated description tags.
- Optimize the headers of the pages with specific keywords.
- Optimize the body of the webpages.
- Create friendly URL addresses for the search engines, archive names, subdomains, folders, etc.
- Optimize the anchor texts of the internal links of the real estate blog linked to the specific keywords.
- Evaluate the quality of the backlinks.
- Optimize the image ALT tags and their titles with the keywords.
- Choose the preferred default domain (with or without www).
- Avoid duplicated content problems.
- Use the link rel=canonical in order to specify the preferred page to index.
- Optimize the structure of the internal links (SEO Of-Page).
- Use 301 redirects when the structure of the website changes.
- Number of links of each page that direct to external links (better be low!).
- Rewrite dynamic URL addresses in order to make them compatible with the search engines.
- Inspect the site for broken or inexistent links.
- Optimize the loading speed of the real estate websites.
- Avoid Ads advertisement on the real estate website.
- Use Schema Markup in order to attract more visitors to the real estate websites.
- Implement Open Graph Markup in order to check the appearance of the blog´s content.
- Frequently update the content of the real estate sites.
- Optimize the real estate web and blog on mobile devices.
- Delete any sign of Black-Hat of the site (if existent).
- Include local information that the real estate wants to share with its clients.
- Use the geolocation tool and geographic segmentation of Google Search Console.
- Add more indicators like Rich Snippets for the local searches.
- Check the competitors for: visibility of its domain and contents, backlinks, social mentions and achieved traffic.
- Social media optimization for the real estate.
- Optimization of the social media platforms in order to increase the authority of the brand.
- Prepare the pages and the real estate blog posts for their sharing on social media platforms (properties for sale or properties for rent).
- Link the real estate web and blog to the social media channels and profiles.
- Status of the functions of the website´s social networking.
- Analysis of the content to be published (optimization, word count, images, real estate video, etc.).
- Detection of the most popular contents on the social media platforms which target the segment of the real estate clients.
Content indexing and search engine registration.
Indexation status of the real estate blog and website on different search engines and the directories of specific sites inside the real estate sector (market niche).
- Creation of Sitemaps XML and RSS Feeds so the search engines could index the contents of the real estate.
- Use of robots.txt archives in order to limit the indexation of the real estate blog pages.
- Upload the different XML Sitemaps (posts, pages, images, videos, categories, tags, etc.) to the search engines.
- Implement automatic sending of status updates to the search engines.
- Regular resending of the pages and posts to the sites that allow a manual way to do it.
- Sign up the real estate blog to the directories of posts segmented by theme and the real estate web on specific directories by categories.
- Guest blogging on the relevant or authorized real estate blogs (quality backlinks).
- Creation of press notices and sending them to the distribution services.
Link Building and Link Bait.
This is about the creation of the one-way links called link bait and sharing them on social media; supervision of the evolution of the number of backlinks of the real estate blog and web.
- Confirmation that the build links are correctly structured for an effective indexation (optimized URL).
- Request to the persons who mention the real estate blog or web to backlink the sites.
- Request the clients, external collaborators or developers who have webpages or blogs to link them to the real estate sites.
- Connect the real estate web and blog through setback links, placing an RSS of the blog on the web, including updates or news in order to achieve the one-way feedback and so, strengthen the real estate SEO.
- Ask the real estate agents to link their sites with the company´s.
- Publish contents on products or services of other companies and ask them to link them to the real estate blog, or to share them on newsletters (interviews, productivity programs analysis, Apps, etc.).
- Publish sponsored articles linked to the blog categories or invite other bloggers of this sector to write as guests.
- Localize beta-testers on real estate forums and websites in order to test programs and applications (for example the BETA phase of a real estate CRM).
- Sponsorship events of the real estate sector and link them to the online publications.
- Make comments on other real estate blogs or on blogs that stick to the real estate sector.
- Get a link of the Local Commerce Chamber or real estate associations of the area.
- Make sure the partners or collaborators of the real estate are prepared to interchange links.
The platform offers other 20 options in order to supervise the evolution (based on percentages). Since they are not linked to the real estate sector, we will not mention them.
The hierarchal pyramids of Link Building are not recommended, nor the spam comments. We need to make sure the comments we leave are converted into added value.
The most important thing for a Link Building strategy is the quality, not only the quantity of the links achieved that target the real estate blog or web.
- Analyze the most suitable themes to debate on a real estate blog (type of contents segmented by categories.
- Search for keywords and anchor texts that will be used on the real estate blog.
- Optimize the blog CMS (update the data base, plug-ins, etc.).
- Use a functional and responsive design in order to improve the visitors´ experience.
- Optimize the real estate blog by using specific SEO plugins.
- Install the follow up codes of the different tools for webmaster in order to supervise the different factors of SEO in a more detailed way.
- Set a calendar in order to organize the posts.
- Share the contents on the social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.).
- Connect with users of other social media platforms through the creation of pages, groups or communities.
- Post a satellite blog without duplicating the contents in order to strengthen the sharing and the development of the brand.
- Post a controversial content in order to generate controversy and get comments (this strategy is not recommended for a real estate blog).
- Make original investigations linked to the real estate sector and post them exclusively.
- Investigate on the sites that offer statistics in order to get different ideas on the subjects to write on.
- Structure the internal links by using keywords and anchor texts (SEO off-page).
- Index the real estate blog on directories segmented by categories which are targeting the real estate sector.
- Optimize the RSS Feeds of the blog and send them to specific directories in order to get an automatic spreading system.
- Link the updates of the real estate by publishing them on the blog.
- Automatize the content distribution on the social media platforms or set a calendar for a manual sharing.
On the specific section for the promotion of the blog, WebCEO offers several options, which might not be very effective for a real estate blog, even if some of them are based on the sharing of the contents on Twitter and might seem practical (Apps embed Twitter feed, use of @replies and hashtags, etc.).
Pages and accounts in social networks.
- Create a Facebook page and generate a contact network.
- Create tights with the followers of Facebook and get more Likes.
- Join Facebook groups related to the real estate sector.
- Create a Facebook group for the real estate and start a discussion.
- Create a LinkedIn profile and increase the professional contacts network.
- Create a LinkedIn group and build a community.
- Join groups of LinkedIn related to the real estate sector.
- Make market analysis and set questions.
- Create an Instagram account and build a follower network.
- Show different patterns of your real estate brand.
- Include relevant hashtags for each post.
- Encourage the clients to publish images of properties for sale or rent on Instagram.
- Create a Pinterest account for the real estate.
- Authenticate the Pinterest account.
- Generate positive synergies and increase the contact network.
- Add Pinterest buttons on the real estate blog and web.
- Ask and respond the questions related to the real estate sector on the section Questions of Facebook, Quora, LinkedIn etc.
- Add a personalized Favicon to the web and blog.
- Create social bookmarking for the pages and the contents of the web and blog.
- Send a history of the websites with social news and online recommendations.
- Upload images of properties for sale and rent to the websites of image exchanges.
- Promote the images of the real estate on Pinterest.
- Upload the real estate videos to YouTube.
- Create a PowerPoint and upload it on correspondent sites.
- Create a Google AdWords and start an online ad campaign.
- Start a Google AdSense campaign on the Google AdWords account.
- Create a Bing Ads account and start an ad campaign.
- Set the ad campaign on sites with an increased organic traffic or on a partner network related to the real estate sector.
- Set a banner campaign on well-placed sites.
- Advertise the real estate product on any type of mobile device with the help of Google ads for mobiles.
- Promote the real estate product for sale on any mobile device with BingAds.
- Set an iAd campaign in order to share the properties on Apple mobile devices.
- Compile an email list and send a weekly or monthly mailing to the readers.
- Ask others to include an ad text banner to their mailing list. The contents need to be relevant for this sector.
- Advertise on Facebook Ads and use this system in order to increase the engagement.
- Implement ad campaigns on Twitter.
- Advertise the real estate product on LinkedIn.
- Create ad campaigns of the real estate product on YouTube.
- Choose a follow up method for the partners.
- Send an affiliate program to specific directories.
- Inform the existent clients on the new affiliate program.
- Send the affiliates models that can be easily used by them for their necessities.
These final points are targeting the affiliate system, but they might become counterproductive for a real estate.
However, economically speaking, this system might bring an extra point to the small companies or the self-employed. For example, if a real estate uses Bitrix24 as a real estate CRM, it can register and get economic benefits from this system offered by the platform.
On the other hand, depending on the real estate hosting, a real estate company or an agent can get economic benefits through the referred system offered by the hosting companies.
The implemented project according to the selected modules will allow us a detailed supervision of the different aspects linked to the real estate blog and web SEO. This complete report obtained through this function of the WebCEO can be downloaded on a PDF, send by email or printed out.
WebCEO offers different plans, starting from a free plan which seems to be very practical when analyzing the SEO of the real estate blog and website.
However, WebCWO offers other functions with different payment plans for those agencies that manage different sites or for the agents who count with own pages or blogs.
Anyways, WebCEO is an excellent tool for the optimization of the real estate blog or page SEO. It is also a very good platform for the supervision of the online real estate marketing.