We will now keep analyzing the functions and the modules of WebCEO in order to optimize the real estate blog and web.
We will focus on the characteristics based on backlinks, the sharing of the contents and on the elements linked to the real estate marketing.
Let´s summarize the analyzed modules of WebCEO in order to situate ourselves in this sector:
- Investigation of the keywords and anchor texts of the real estate.
- SEO On-Page of the real estate blog and real estate web.
- Social media optimization for the real estate.
- Sign up on the search engines and directories (RSS Feeds and Sitemaps).
Real estate blog optimization with WebCEO.
Link Building of the real estate blog and web.
This is about the creation of the one-way links called link bait and sharing them on social media; supervision of the evolution of the number of backlinks of the real estate blog and web.
- Confirmation that the build links are correctly structured for an effective indexation (optimized URL).
- Request to the persons who mention the real estate blog or web to backlink the sites.
- Request the clients, external collaborators or developers who have webpages or blogs to link them to the real estate sites.
- Connect the real estate web and blog through setback links, placing an RSS of the blog on the web, including updates or news in order to achieve the one-way feedback and so, strengthen the real estate SEO.
- Ask the real estate agents to link their sites with the company´s.
- Publish contents on products or services of other companies and ask them to link them to the real estate blog, or to share them on newsletters (interviews, productivity programs analysis, Apps, etc.).
- Publish sponsored articles linked to the blog categories or invite other bloggers of this sector to write as guests.
- Localize beta-testers on real estate forums and websites in order to test programs and applications (for example the BETA phase of a real estate CRM).
- Sponsorship events of the real estate sector and link them to the online publications.
- Make comments on other real estate blogs or on blogs that stick to the real estate sector.
- Get a link of the Local Commerce Chamber or real estate associations of the area.
- Make sure the partners or collaborators of the real estate are prepared to interchange links.
The platform offers other 20 options in order to supervise the evolution (based on percentages). Since they are not linked to the real estate sector, we will not mention them.
The hierarchal pyramids of Link Building are not recommended, nor the spam comments. We need to make sure the comments we leave are converted into added value.
The most important thing for a Link Building strategy is the quality, not only the quantity of the links achieved that target the real estate blog or web.
Promote the real estate blog and web on Internet.
- Analyze the most suitable themes to debate on a real estate blog (type of contents segmented by categories.
- Search for keywords and anchor texts that will be used on the real estate blog.
- Optimize the blog CMS (update the data base, plug-ins, etc.).
- Use a functional and responsive design in order to improve the visitors´ experience.
- Optimize the real estate blog by using specific SEO plug-ins.
- Install the follow up codes of the different tools for webmaster in order to supervise the different factors of SEO in a more detailed way.
- Set a calendar in order to organize the posts.
- Share the contents on the social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.).
- Connect with users of other social media platforms through the creation of pages, groups or communities.
- Post a satellite blog without duplicating the contents in order to strengthen the sharing and the development of the brand.
- Post a controversial content in order to generate controversy and get comments (this strategy is not recommended for a real estate blog).
- Make original investigations linked to the real estate sector and post them exclusively.
- Investigate on the sites that offer statistics in order to get different ideas on the subjects to write on.
- Structure the internal links by using keywords and anchor texts (SEO off-page).
- Index the real estate blog on directories segmented by categories which are targeting the real estate sector.
- Optimize the RSS Feeds of the blog and send them to specific directories in order to get an automatic spreading system.
- Link the updates of the real estate by publishing them on the blog.
- Automatize the content distribution on the social media platforms or set a calendar for a manual sharing.
On the specific section for the promotion of the blog, WebCEO offers several options, which might not be very effective for a real estate blog, even if some of them are based on the sharing of the contents on Twitter and might seem practical (Apps embed Twitter feed, use of @replies and hashtags, etc.).
Social networking for the real estate.
- Create a Facebook page and generate a contact network.
- Create tights with the followers of Facebook and get more Likes.
- Join Facebook groups related to the real estate sector.
- Create a Facebook group for the real estate and start a discussion.
- Create a LinkedIn profile and increase the professional contacts network.
- Create a LinkedIn group and build a community.
- Join groups of LinkedIn related to the real estate sector.
- Make market analysis and set questions.
- Create an Instagram account and build a follower network.
- Show different patterns of your real estate brand.
- Include relevant hashtags for each post.
- Encourage the clients to publish images of properties for sale or rent on Instagram.
- Create a Pinterest account for the real estate.
- Authenticate the Pinterest account.
- Generate positive synergies and increase the contact network.
- Add Pinterest buttons on the real estate blog and web.
- Ask and respond the questions related to the real estate sector on the section Questions of Facebook, Quora, LinkedIn etc.
- Add a personalized Favicon to the web and blog.
- Create social bookmarking for the pages and the contents of the web and blog.
- Send a history of the websites with social news and online recommendations.
- Upload images of properties for sale and rent to the websites of image exchanges.
- Promote the images of the real estate on Pinterest.
- Upload the real estate videos to YouTube.
- Create a PowerPoint and upload it on correspondent sites.
Implement Ads campaigns for the real estate.
- Create a Google AdWords and start an online ad campaign.
- Start a Google AdSense campaign on the Google AdWords account.
- Create a Bing Ads account and start an ad campaign.
- Set the ad campaign on sites with an increased organic traffic or on a partner network related to the real estate sector.
- Set a banner campaign on well-placed sites.
- Advertise the real estate product on any type of mobile device with the help of Google ads for mobiles.
- Promote the real estate product for sale on any mobile device with BingAds.
- Set an iAd campaign in order to share the properties on Apple mobile devices.
- Compile an email list and send a weekly or monthly mailing to the readers.
- Ask others to include an ad text banner to their mailing list. The contents need to be relevant for this sector.
- Advertise on Facebook Ads and use this system in order to increase the engagement.
- Implement ad campaigns on Twitter.
- Advertise the real estate product on LinkedIn.
- Create ad campaigns of the real estate product on YouTube.
- Choose a follow up method for the partners.
- Send an affiliate program to specific directories.
- Inform the existent clients on the new affiliate program.
- Send the affiliates models that can be easily used by them for their necessities.
These final points are targeting the affiliate system, but they might become counterproductive for a real estate.
However, economically speaking, this system might bring an extra point to the small companies or the self-employed. For example, if a real estate uses Bitrix24 as a real estate CRM, it can register and get economic benefits from this system offered by the platform.
On the other hand, depending on the real estate hosting, a real estate company or an agent can get economic benefits through the referred system offered by the hosting companies.
The implemented project according to the selected modules will allow us a detailed supervision of the different aspects linked to the real estate blog and web SEO. This complete report obtained through this function of the WebCEO can be downloaded on a PDF, send by email or printed out.
WebCEO offers different plans, starting from a free plan which seems to be very practical when analyzing the SEO of the real estate blog and website.
However, WebCWO offers other functions with different payment plans for those agencies that manage different sites or for the agents who count with own pages or blogs.
Anyways, WebCEO is an excellent tool for the optimization of the real estate blog or page SEO. It is also a very good platform for the supervision of the online real estate marketing.