WebCEO is an online marketing platform which offers a series of useful tools for optimizing the real estate blog SEO and improve the visibility of the real estate web.
This platform uses the module management system which allows us to use the functions according to the necessities of the Community Manager.
Each of the modules counts with specific characteristics and they are integrated to the general system in a practical way.
WebCEO´s control panel is quite friendly, as it offers a clean and structured interface in order to manage each module used. In the same time, all elements of the SEO management platform count with a very effective help section which brings the possibility to understand each function better in order to achieve the maximum level of productivity.
WebCEO is an excellent complement for optimizing the real estate SEO and it allows the integration of its system with Google Search Console.
Although it is a very complete tool with advanced functions, the combined data with Google Analytics will appear to be much more complete.
Among other functions, WebCEO offers the possibility to compare keywords with other websites, traffic measurements, social media analytics, marketing control, achieved backlinks and elements for the SEO optimization of the real estate blog and website.
A featured aspect is the way in which WebCEO shows the obtained info to the user. It does it through a very organized structure, using graphics and other effective elements.
Optimizing the real estate blog SEO with WebCEO.
The first step is to register an address of the real estate blog, which will give the name of the new project of SEO analysis automatically.
Once selected the name of the domain of the real estate blog or website, we must introduce the specific pages to analyse.
Example: costainvest.org/en, costainvest.org/español/realestate/coaching, etc.
Afterwards, we need to include the domains of our main competitors, as the starting point before getting the keywords and the anchor texts from the system.
Once WebCEO gets the keywords and anchor texts used by the competitors, we need to select some of them, as that list might be quite extended. Example:
Once we completed the previous steps, the automatic scanning of the real estate blog and web starts. This scanning will show a huge quantity of info in order to get a correct SEO optimization.
SEO optimization control panel of WebCEO.
WebCEO analyses different factors of a website or blog. These can be selected manually and their development, according to the set targets, will be showed by percentages.
This platform uses 8 elements for analysing the real estate SEO which are divided in a great quantity of tool subsets.
The real estate webmaster can supervise the progress of the set targets according to the necessities of the real estate, as he can also control each element linked to the SEO of the real estate blog or website in a precise way.
This is a very effective system, as factors that have been optimized can be included, and those that are pending factors can also be added. As a result, the real estate can evaluate the level of SEO optimization of its website and real estate blog in a precise way.
Checking real estate keyword with WebCEO.
Searching of keywords: select the most effective keywords and anchor texts in order to optimize the pages of the real estate websites.
- Gather relevant keywords that the target public uses in order to localize the real estate product and its services.
- Tool for suggesting the keywords in order to increase the list with phrases and related anchor texts.
- Analyse the competence in order to get more suggestions of related anchor texts and keywords.
- Use Google Search Console (known as Google Webmaster Tools) in order to identify the way to improve the content of the real estate blog.
- Localize the list of used keywords according to their effectiveness.
- Select the most valuable pages of the site in order to optimize them with the specific keywords.
SEO On-Page of the real estate blog and web.
SEO On-Page, structure of the website and the optimization of the page for high positions on the search engines.
- Detect the free domains that contain keywords (in order to use them with redirect 301).
- Implement the HTTPS protocol on the real estate web and blog in order to improve their visibility.
- Optimize Google and Bing´ s consoles for webmasters.
- Use the tag administrator of Google Search Console in order to manage all the follow up activities of the site from only one place.
- Optimize the pages´ titles with the specific keywords.
- Delete the duplicated title tags.
- Create a unique and relevant meta-description tag for each optimized page.
- Delete the duplicated description tags.
- Optimize the headers of the pages with specific keywords.
- Optimize the body of the webpages.
- Create friendly URL addresses for the search engines, archive names, subdomains, folders, etc.
- Optimize the anchor texts of the internal links of the real estate blog linked to the specific keywords.
- Evaluate the quality of the backlinks.
- Optimize the image ALT tags and their titles with the keywords.
- Choose the preferred default domain (with or without www).
- Avoid duplicated content problems.
- Use the link rel=canonical in order to specify the preferred page to index.
- Optimize the structure of the internal links (SEO Of-Page).
- Use 301 redirects when the structure of the website changes.
- Number of links of each page that direct to external links (better be low!).
- Rewrite dynamic URL addresses in order to make them compatible with the search engines.
- Inspect the site for broken or inexistent links.
- Optimize the loading speed of the real estate websites.
- Avoid Ads advertisement on the real estate website.
- Use Schema Markup in order to attract more visitors to the real estate websites.
- Implement Open Graph Markup in order to check the appearance of the blog´s content.
- Frequently update the content of the real estate sites.
- Optimize the real estate web and blog on mobile devices.
- Delete any sign of Black-Hat of the site (if existent).
- Include local information that the real estate wants to share with its clients.
- Use the geolocation tool and geographic segmentation of Google Search Console.
- Add more indicators like Rich Snippets for the local searches.
- Check the competitors for: visibility of its domain and contents, backlinks, social mentions and achieved traffic.
- Social media optimization for the real estate.
- Optimization of the social media platforms in order to increase the authority of the brand.
- Prepare the pages and the real estate blog posts for their sharing on social media platforms (properties for sale or properties for rent).
- Link the real estate web and blog to the social media channels and profiles.
- Status of the functions of the website´s social networking.
- Analysis of the content to be published (optimization, word count, images, real estate video, etc.).
- Detection of the most popular contents on the social media platforms which target the segment of the real estate clients.
Sign up for searchers and directories (RSS Feeds and Sitemaps).
Indexation status of the real estate blog and website on different search engines and the directories of specific sites inside the real estate sector (market niche).
- Creation of Sitemaps XML and RSS Feeds so the search engines could index the contents of the real estate.
- Use of robots.txt archives in order to limit the indexation of the real estate blog pages.
- Upload the different XML Sitemaps (posts, pages, images, videos, categories, tags, etc.) to the search engines.
- Implement automatic sending of status updates to the search engines.
- Regular resending of the pages and posts to the sites that allow a manual way to do it.
- Sign up the real estate blog to the directories of posts segmented by theme and the real estate web on specific directories by categories.
- Guest blogging on the relevant or authorized real estate blogs (quality backlinks).
- Creation of press notices and sending them to the distribution services.
On the following post, we will keep analysing more characteristics of WebCEO, as they are very useful when optimizing the real estate blog SEO or when improving the visibility of the real estate web, or managing a strategy of online marketing.