Costa Invest Real Estate counts with a department of rentals, which personalizes any need of its clients at the moment of renting a property in Spain.
The rentals department is directly linked to the legal department but it is also related to the whole team of professional real estate agents from Costa Invest.
Apart from showing a high level of qualification and experience, each member of each department counts with high linguistic abilities in different languages such as: Spanish, English, French, Norwegian, Swedish and Polish.
Rent a property in Orihuela Costa.
Costa Invest Real Estate counts with a rental department linked directly to the legal department and the commercial one.
You will next discover some basic aspects related to the management of rentals in a real estate, speaking of both long term and short term rentals.
– The months considered as ¨high season¨ are those from May to September, while the months of “low season” are all the rest of the year.
– The client who wants to rent a property has to reserve it by paying a deposit. The amount of the deposit is a part of the total cost of the rental.
– If the client comes from Booking, TripAdvisor and other similar platforms, the reserve of a property should be paid in a maximum of 7 days. Once passed this term, the property will still be available and could be rented by any other interested in it.
– The final payment of the properties rented for short term (taking out the deposit already paid) will be paid at the moment of signing the rental contract. To the total amount of money which corresponds to the rental, 50 euros more should be added for the final cleaning of the property, once the tenants have checked-out.
– In the case of rentals for long term, at the moment of signing the rental contract, the tenant should pay a deposit of an entire month (apart from the month in progress) to secure the property in case of any damage.
– For signing a rental contract, the client should present his/her ID or Passport (personal valid documents). For the signing of a long term rental contract, the clients should bring a job contract as well.
– The check-in (the moment when the clients enter to the property) is after 14: 00, while the check-out (the moment when the tenants have to leave the property) must be before 12:00
– Costa Invest counts with an airport transport for its clients. The cost of it is not included in the price of any rental.
– The rental department counts with rental contracts in different languages such as: Spanish, English, Russian, Polish and French. Native real estate agents make all the process easier and bring comfort and tranquility to their foreign clients.
– At this moment, Costa Invest counts with a huge portfolio of properties for long term and short term rentals in the areas of: Orihuela Costa, Torrevieja, Guardamar del Segura, La Mata y Torre de la Horadada.
– The types of properties for rent are: apartments (from 1 to 3 bedrooms), penthouses, townhouses (2 or 3 bedrooms), bungalows (with and without swimming pool), villas with private pools and commercial spaces.
Buy a property in Orihuela Costa to rent it out later on.
Buying a property in order to rent in Orihuela Costa (Spain) is actually an investment, because the request for short term properties in the area is very high and this is in favor of the owner. Moreover, the demand on long term rentals has also increased a lot.
This highlights the fact that buying a property in Orihuela Costa for rent it out has become a great investment both for short term or long term.
According to the reports on TripAdvisor, Spain represents a fifth worldwide regarding holiday rentals. Globally, Spain is just behind USA and in Europe is the most wanted country for holiday rentals especially during summer.
Divided by communities, Valencian Community, Andalucía and Cataluña are the areas with the highest international request for holiday rentals. More than 90% of the demands of Europeans on short term rentals were registered during 2015.
This percent is divided into Spanish, English and French clients. In Orihuela Costa, the highest percentage of tourists who rent for holidays is totally different.
The majority of the European tourists who rent properties in order to spend their summer holidays in Orihuela Costa are coming from UK, Poland, Russia, Norway and Sweden.
There are also other nationalities but with lower percentages.
The prediction of the demands of properties for holiday renting for 2016 in Spain are realized by several expert companies and reflect an increase of 25% than last year.
This data prove the fact that buying a property in Orihuela Costa (Spain) in order to rent it out is a good investment.
After studying the database of Costa Invest from last years, we could see an increase in the request of properties for rent in Orihuela Costa.
In the same time, there is a huge increase in the buyers who have the intention to let their properties for rent. Costa Invest real estate offers a management system for all the buyers who want to rent out their properties for long or short term.
How to rent a property in Orihuela Costa.
The owners who want to rent out their properties in Orihuela Costa should take into consideration some legal aspects but also characteristics of different other aspects related to the management system of rentals of Costa Invest.
– The client who buys a property can choose to leave it with Costa Invest in order to manage its rentals or manage the rentals by himself.
– The owner decides the type of rental: long term(more than 3 months) or short term (1 month rental or shorter).
– Regarding the management of the rentals, Costa Invest charges a 20% of the total amount of each rental.
– The owner should also provide some obligatory certificates needed in order to legally rent the property: touristic certificate and energy certificate.
The organizational structure of Costa Invest divided into different departments guarantees the buyer clients who want to buy in order to rent in Orihuela Costa a maximum level of professional competence.