Homeland is a responsive theme to create a real estate website with a minimalist approach.
This theme presents a clean design and a very flexible set of customization options, offering two predefined designs, and different prepared color variations that can be optimized.
The theme includes Aqua Page Builder and Slider Revolution, and also supports bbPress, MailChimp, Contact Form 7, dsIDXpress, and WPML to create multilingual real estate sites.
Although Homeland is a very simple topic to create a real estate site, it has a well-structured programming code, and offers the real estate agency an online rental reservation system for its clients.
In addition to being a very flexible topic, it allows users to register a real estate portal within the site .
Features of Homeland.
- Optimized for mobile devices (Responsive / Retina Ready).
- 3 theme designs (Full Width / Boxed / Boxed Left).
- Very intuitive customization panel.
- 10 predefined header models.
- Advanced property search.
- Parallax effect and background customization.
- 16 custom widgets.
- Drag and Drop to organize items.
- 81 funds related to the real estate sector.
- Import of Demo with One Click system.
- User registration to upload properties (real estate portal).
- Includes 2 sliders: jQuery Slider and Revolution Slider.
- Supports: IDXPress / bbPress / Aqua Page Builder.
- Google and Snazzy Map integration.
- Optimized translations in English and Spanish with .po and .mo language files.
- Compatible with WPML for multilingual sites.
- Corporate blog with advanced options.
- Direct upload of housing plans with shortcodes.
- Booking of rentals with calendar.
- Predefined pages for properties, portfolio, services, testimonials and collaborators.
- Buttons to share on social networks (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn).
- Online documentation and support forum.
Property page for sale.
- Graphic distribution of the rooms of the property.
- Characteristics of the house with customizable icons and fields.
- Description of the property with editing and optimization blog style.
- Embedded videos from Google and Vimeo.
- Distance from services and areas of interest.
- Housing valuation by custom variables.
- Contact Form.
- Google Maps and Snazzy.
- Real estate team page.
- Properties related to taxonomies.
- Sales agent assigned with photo, contact information and description.
Real estate agents page.
The pages of the real estate agents are completely customizable, and although it does not offer advanced options, it has the basic ones to create a professional profile.
In addition to the photograph and the contact details of the agent, the subject offers the possibility of including a description and buttons to share the profile on social networks.
The professional profile includes all the properties assigned to the agent with a main photograph, basic characteristics of the house (price, bedrooms, square meters, etc.).
By default, the list of properties that the agent manages is structured in descending order by date of upload to the real estate website, and is automatically updated with each publication made.
Conclusions about Homeland.
The degree of SEO optimization of the topic is quite good, and it has a quite high level of customization, including specific options to correctly optimize the real estate site in different languages.
The advanced property search works correctly, although it must be configured very precisely because it does not offer too many variables to link taxonomies.
Homeland is a Premium real estate WordPress theme to create a real estate website with a minimalist approach, it does not offer many advanced options that are used today, although it allows you to create a modern and elegant website.