AccesPress Social Auto Post is a WordPress complement to automatically publish the contents of the real estate on social networks.
This plugin to publish on social networks combines other functionalities, which allows you to get the most out of profiles and pages on social networks.
On the other hand, AccesPress offers the possibility of setting up multiple real estate accounts without limitations or content restrictions.
Using AccesPress, real estate agents can publish their properties for sale, articles from their real estate blog, videos from their YouTube channels, and any type of content.
Publish on social networks with AccesPress.
The process to publish content automatically on social networks with AccesPress is very simple, and every time the real estate publishes content on any of its online sites, this content will be automatically published in the linked accounts.
Set up accounts.
The plugin allows you to link multiple accounts to publish content, both in profiles and in pages.
Define the contents.
Real estate agents can configure the type of content that will be published automatically on social networks.
- Publications in general and type of personalized publications.
- Properties for sale / rental housing / blog articles.
- Content publication format.
- Automatic message format.
- Filter posts by categories.
The complement also allows you to define variables, publication channels and type of social accounts.
Once the accounts are linked, and the contents to be published have been set up, AccesPress will automatically send the real estate publications to social networks.
- Automatic posts on Facebook profiles and pages.
- Contents of automatic tweets on Twitter .
- Automatic publication on LinkedIn profiles and pages.
- Publications of automatic articles on Tumblr.
- Configuration of unlimited accounts in each social network (for example, the real estate agency can automatically publish in more than one Facebook account).
- Automatic publication of new publications.
- Personalized publications (configuration of types of formats).
- Automatic filtering of publications according to taxonomies (real estate can enable automatic publication for certain types of publications or categories).
- URL shortener for Twitter with Bitly .
- Shortened links with Bilty: username / API Key.
- Possibility to enable and disable each account.
- Records available to track all your automatic posts in individual accounts.
- Possibility of selection of publication format for Facebook.
- Linking accounts with password without Token.
- Post simple text messages or share the publication on the real estate blog.
- Ability to configure message format for each account individually.
- Personalized publications according to your requirement in each social network.
- Possibility to publish a WordPress entry in all accounts added simultaneously with a single click.
- Option to enable and disable automatic publications on the publication screen, without having to go to the plugin configuration to deactivate automatic publication.
- Clean and simple administration interface to make adjustments to publications and social channels.
- Publication of pages, properties, articles, videos, info graphics and any type of content.
- Linking with real estate sites managed in WordPress (web pages and blogs).
- Status of publications: published / pending / duplicate / proof.
- Message format: title / content / link / author / attributions / name.
- Publication details: social network / type of account (profile or pages) / publication status.
- Compatible with WPML for multilingual sites.
- Documentation and updates included.
- Support: email / online chat / help forum.
- Free online trial version.
- Supports: Open Graph de Facebook / Twitter Cards.
Conclusions about AccesPress.
AccesPress is a very effective complement to publish the contents of the real estate agency automatically on social networks.
It supports different formats and sources of origin (web, blog, etc.), and its degree of configuration is quite high, allowing an edition of content to publish on social networks very professional.
It is a premium plugin (annual payment) quite accessible, although limited in the number of social networks with which you can work.
It is precisely the negative point of the complement, because some important social networks are missing for the dissemination of content, such as Instagram, Pinterest or Vkontakte.
However, this negative factor is compensated by the possibility of publishing in unlimited Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Tumblr accounts.